Monday, February 25, 2008

Day Job + Freelance Design

I'm coming to a maybe temporary idea of what I will take on the design and/or work world. I don't want to work for another design workplace for long time. I want to take on the look of the town on my own with freelancing and hoping to further my success from there and one day start my own studio. Working for someone designing at least around here is a nightmare, I need design to be second and work be first. I need money to take care of my family, and I don't need to worry about losing my job over something stupid. I'll design like I want to with the training and constrictions of my past education. I don't want to have to worry about an uneducated schmuck telling me what I can and can't do. Working a day job and design of night is what I'm going to do. I want to have some exhibitions and zines out. Speaking of publishing, I'm writing a book and hopefully it will get published. I will of course design my own cover and page layout. If it does get published, you can buy it on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment