Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Modern Moral Satire

The other day at work, I was outside in the cold with my feet completely covered in water and my shoes completely filled with water cleaning up the garden center and building tables. I was pretty much by myself besides one of my managers working in the same area and helping. I had time to think and I thought about my views on this whole God ordeal and how I can design a specific view of mine.

I don't like bringing up religion in conversation on even the single fact that I am an atheist into conversation, just because I don't feel like being preached to and told how wrong I am and how I'm going to hell. On the topic, if I was to get into one of these topics I wouldn't want to embarrass anyone by debunking and completely schooling them in a debate on science versus myth, especially in a professional or work environment.

Below is a work in progress and is most definitely probably going to change before its officially added to my portfolio. It is called The Morality Of God, as noted in the type. It is a modern piece and using only geometric shapes I illustrated a scenario that baffles me about Christianity and how this idea is considered moral and just. I am not going to go into explaining everything the details about this piece here but if you would like to know then ask. I will be happy to explain it to you. I will only go into this when it is wanted to be heard. Other than that, enjoy the piece.


click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment