Sunday, June 8, 2008

Change

Its been awhile since I've cranked out some ideas. I helped design an album cover from Greg today and I've started some new blogs, but that is about it. I've been busy working my day job but I'll soon leave that job for another. A copy guy will be my new job. Not exactly a designer but at least I'll be around print work and get a discount on computer stuff and prints. I did this really fast for our background on our computer for Amber when she was down, it worked: it made her smile


click to enlarge


click to enlarge


I've changed to look of this blog, from red to cyan and I've designed a new logo. I needed a change for the new year so I don't have to be reminded how last year ended and why. The new look was for myself and the site, for both the same reasons. The site needed a pick me up and fresh new look and color scheme. I needed a pick me up and a fresh new feel to keep me going in the design field even though I was thrusted out of it by idiots. Change is neither bad nor good but inevitable.

My portfolio needs an update soon, It will happen and I shall post of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment