Friday, June 20, 2008

PIY


click to enlarge

PIY stands for print it yourself which is a way I am going to destroy the no good designers of Western NC that charge out the yin yang for art charges. I will design what ever anyone wants for absolutely free, no art charges what so ever. I'll then give then a high resolution PDF to exact size to their specifications and then can take the file to the nearest print shop or copy center to have it printed. No capital for me to spend but my time, which is expendable at the time being. All work will still be under my copyright, but that's not the important part. I'm here to show people that they are spending too much for amateur bullshit. So sign shops around here charge up to 20 bucks an hour for art charges. All still come out with ugly amateur bullshit. 20 dollars an hour and you know it takes them forever to do it. Good design needs to be prominent, I am the Oil man for the design world. I wish no one else to succeed. I will smash those you confront me, because my service is free, you just have to print it yourself, easy as that. This won't pick up until later this year, mostly because I bought Chasography.com from some company and it won't be available for me to make this blog as Chasography.com

Here is some more little pieces I've been working on lately:


click to enlarge

Above is a little piece about a time year in my life I would like to live over and over, the year of 2004. This was simple times, but it didn't seem so then. It seemed to be random and unorganized and hard to understand. But it actually had a simple grid like order, much like the layout of the piece. It seems random and disjointed, but is actually in much order.


click to enlarge

Above is a hoodie idea that is long overdue. My band that was conceived and started around 2001. Dressed For Tragedy was a big part of my life, if not my entire life. The friends in the band plus the friends at shows deserve a hoodie for created the most fun and heartfelt times of my life. Again, I'll best year was 2004 when we actually played our first show, that is what fuels the first design, the simple times.


click to enlarge

This is a simple shirt idea for those you think life is FUBAR and don't mind expressing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment