Friday, July 25, 2008

Just some stuff I've been fucking around with...

below is the new logos for my hardcore punk band ballstomp. The latter is a sticker; the top is the type for the cd cover.

click to enlarge

below is the logo idea for the community we are trying to get together that we use only self sufficient energy sources

click to enlarge

below is an idea for LEFT our new blog. It can be found at leftwnc.blogspot.com

click to enlarge

below is an attempt to get peoples attention to come to my blog and check out my shit. An exposure technique!

click to enlarge

1 comment:

  1. I really like the "left" design... took me a minute to see it - but, yeah.

    Sorry I missed your calls yesterday - I am never around my phone on the weekend and I always see that you called late at night.

    ReplyDelete